CleanPatch versus Tape videoby Surface Medical
Happy New Year! We hope that you had a wonderful holiday break and are looking forward to an exciting 2016 full of promise!
We created the following video to demonstrate the difference between CleanPatch and Tape when repairing damaged mattresses. Although it is prohibited by surveyors and health authorities, taping is often tried in many healthcare facilities to attempt to repair damaged mattresses and stretchers. See what happens to these tapes when cleaned with a hospital disinfectant...
CleanPatch is the only FDA, Health-Canada and CE registered medical surface repair product specifically designed to repair damaged mattresses and stretchers and restore them to a intact and hygienic state.
How are you going to repair the next damaged mattress or stretcher in your facility?
Posted by Surface Medical on January 14, 2016 in News.
- Posted by Surface Medical on May 01, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on February 08, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on December 01, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 07, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 03, 2016