St.Amant Case Study - Reducing Infection Riskby Surface Medical
St.Amant, a large provider of community living services and long term care, had experienced an outbreak of C.difficile, which was traced back to a damaged, contaminated bath stretcher mattress. Following this incident, St. Amant looked for an affordable solution to address this problem and came across CleanPatch and the Mattress Inspection and Repair program.
A rigorous and extensive evaluation of CleanPatch on bath stretcher mattresses was conducted, and the results came back positive. St. Amant proceeded with implementing an inspection and repair program for their surfaces, and even began using CleanPatch as a preventative maintenance tool for high wear areas of new bath stretcher mattresses.
Patient safety has been improved by reducing the risk of cross contamination from damaged mattresses.
Posted by Surface Medical on June 21, 2016 in News.
- Posted by Surface Medical on May 01, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on February 08, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on December 01, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 07, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 03, 2016