CleanPatch Versus Tape - New Video Launchby Surface Medical
We have become aware that some healthcare facilities attempt to repair damaged mattresses and stretchers with "tape". In response to this, we have recently created two short videos to demonstrate the functional differences between CleanPatch and "tape" in two key scenarios - 1) in the presence of fluid, and 2) after wiping with a disinfectant like Diversey Oxivir TB.
CleanPatch is the only Class 1 medical device specifically designed to repair damaged mattresses and stretchers, and restore them to an intact and hygienic state. Taping is ineffective, prohibited by surveyors and leaves your patients at risk.
Enjoy the videos, we look forward to hearing your feedback here
#1 - CleanPatch Versus Tape: Wiping with a Disinfectant
#2 NEW - CleanPatch Versus Tape: In the presence of Fluid
Posted by Surface Medical on April 21, 2016 in Latest News.
- Posted by Surface Medical on May 01, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on February 08, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on December 01, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 07, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 03, 2016