- Recent punctures and small rips (under 4 inches) can be effectively repaired and sealed proactively to prevent the damage from getting bigger and to create a intact, safe and hygienic surface for patients.
- Duct or surgical tape is often tried to repair mattresses, but typically will peel up and leave behind sticky residue that is impossible to clean. Many regulators and surveyors simply do not allow utility or skin tapes over damaged soft surfaces in healthcare.
- Leaving mattresses damaged, or using commercial tape to repair can cause fluids to become trapped inside the mattress core, creating patient safety concerns.
- CleanPatch is the first CE Mark, FDA, Health Canada registered solution for damaged hospital beds and stretchers that restores damaged mattresses to an intact and hygienic state. Available in 3 sizes, it allows you to save money while enhancing patient safety!
- Posted by Surface Medical on May 01, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on February 08, 2017
- Posted by Surface Medical on December 01, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 07, 2016
- Posted by Surface Medical on November 03, 2016